Baltimore Attorney Fights to Protect Clients in Civil and Criminal Cases
Maryland advocate provides expert advice to individuals and businesses facing legal challenges
At the Law Offices of John L. Friedman, in Baltimore, Maryland, I believe that everyone is entitled to equal treatment under the law. After more than 30 years of practice, my passion for helping clients remains strong as I work toward the best outcomes in each case. I am well-known for my dedication to offering quality representation to individuals and businesses throughout Baltimore and Baltimore County, whether I am litigating on behalf of organizations considering options to lawfully collect debt, seeking damages for personal injury or defending against traffic violations or criminal charges.
Dedicated law firm utilizes an intelligent and resourceful approach
My decades of legal experience enable me to use both tried-and-true methods and creative strategies. I help clients to the best of my ability by:
- Understanding the specifics of each case to determine best approach — I am highly knowledgeable about the applicable laws, the local courts, and the possible outcomes of the types of cases I take on.
- Creating and implementing a thorough strategy — I work one-on-one with my clients to prepare their cases. I am prepared to litigate aggressively, even against tough opposition.
- Offering cost-effective representation — To make it possible for all clients to have their rights protected during civil litigation and criminal defense cases, I offer reasonable billing rates and never compromise the quality of my representation.
Although prior success is no guarantee of a similar outcome in future cases, my track record of obtaining successful decisions is a source of comfort for many of my clients facing challenging circumstances.
Capable litigation for many types of cases
My primary goal is always to make sure my clients get fair representation throughout their legal matters, regardless of the charge or circumstances. I focus my practice on these areas of law:
- Debt collection and creditors’ rights — I represent organizations in creditors’ rights cases, including debt collection and foreclosure.
- Personal injury and other civil litigation — I represent victims of personal injury, including those hurt in auto and trucking In cases of fatality, I represent decedents’ estates in wrongful death lawsuits.
- Criminal defense — I defend people charged with driving under the influence (DUI) and various traffic offenses, as well as those accused of drug crimes, vehicular homicide and other criminal offenses, whether the case is simple or complex.
I bring my deep concern for my clients’ rights to all of my cases, along with my legal acumen, my resourcefulness and my perseverance.